LESS IS MORE
• Fraction of work time compared to conventional stumpers
• No carbide tools to replace
• Low maintenance (greasing & sharpening only)
• Low RPM auger bit (7-16 RPM) leads to easy clean-up and has no high speed flying debris for safer work zone
• Mount on skid steers with 20-42 GPM / 2,500 to 4,000 psi
• Mount on excavators with 12-20 ton rating and back hoes
Be sure no one is within 15 feet of the working area to ensure safety. Always survey your working area for obstructions and call before you dig to aviud utilities.
Always propely maintain your Sumpex⌐ by inspection daily and makin sure your blades are properly sharpened. Stumpex blades should maintain a 30 degree angle to wirk efficiently. Remember to always use your Fecon-provided sharpening gauge.
• Any Species of Wood
• Bores 20” into Ground while Cutting Feeder Roots
• Durable AR500 Steel Blades make the Stumper Tough, Even in
• Safer than Conventional Stumpers due to Slow Rotation
Auger Bit Action
|Hydraulic Flow||20 - 42 gpm|
|Hydraulic Pressure||2500 - 4000 psi|
Terrain, density of the vegetation, soil stability, moisture, species to be treated, environmental concerns and obstacles to work around are some of the considerations when choosing the right machine for the application. The successful land-clearing contractor will usually approach the job with a variety of units including tracked or wheeled mulching machines, excavator mulchers and skid steer tractors equipped with mulching attachments as well as other tools to handle the many tasks found on the average land-clearing site.
Fecon products are used for clearing vegetation for utility right-of-ways (ROW), roadside clearing, removal of invasive species, removal of wood fuels in the forest, and silviculture to maintain and improve forests.