March 26, 2020 – Updates from Associated Equipment Distributors (AED)
Thank you to Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) for this great information regarding essential business activity during the current COVID-19 outbreak. We appreciate AEDs continued support of our industry.
March 23, 2020 – Fecon is Open for Business
As the response to the COVID-19 crisis continues to evolve, we want you to know that while Ohio has issued a Director’s Stay at Home Order, Fecon is an essential business and will remain open and ready to provide exceptional service to support your efforts.
Like all businesses, our team has been working to implement recommended practices such as:
- Working remotely when possible
- Limiting, or avoiding person to person contact
- Facilitating protocols to encourage social distancing
- Increasing cleaning and disinfection measures throughout our facilities
- Requesting that employees check for fever & any other pertinent symptoms, including cough and shortness of breath prior to coming to work
- Using digital technologies such as audio/video conferencing to personally, but safely engage with our customers
As developments continue to unfold, we will remain proactive and responsive. We will continue working hard to serve your needs and do our best to successfully weather this season of uncertainty.
Please contact us with any specific questions you may have about our operations during the COVID-19 crisis.