Fecon Green™ Hydraulic fluid
FOREST FRIENDLY BIODEGRADABLE LUBRICANTS
- Fecon Green™ Hydraulic Fluids eliminate the worry of accidental petroleum spills
- Extremely low volatility increases the flash and fire safety features protecting the equipment and operator.
- Fecon Green™ Hydraulic Fluids are optimal for hydraulic equipment operating in wet and dusty environments.
- The high viscosity index (VI) provides excellent fluid protection under higher loads and pressures.
- This fluid provides seal conditioning for longer seal life and to reduce oil leakage from the system.
- Fecon Green™ is compatible with the same system materials and components that are designed to operate on mineral oil based and most synthetic based fluids.
- Photos (4)
Fecon Green Hydraulic Fluids are a Zinc-Free readily biodegradable formula that meets and exceeds Vickers M-2950-S, Vickers 1-286-5, U.S. Steel 126, and U.S. Steel 127. Our environmentally friendly hydraulic fluids are engineered to perform in extreme conditions such as forestry, marine and industrial hydraulic systems that require Anti -Wear (AW), anti-rust, anti-oxidation, anti-foam, and demulsibility properties. Our environmentally friendly, zinc-free additive system meets or exceeds high pressure pump requirements. The anti-wear performance meets the requirements for Vickers 35VQ-25 and V-I04C (ASTM D-2882) vane pump stand tests and exceeds DIN 51524 Part 2 and 3 (HLP/HVLP) load stage 10 that is recommended for vane, piston and gear pumps.
Fecon Green Hydraulic Fluids meet the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP) guidelines for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EALs) and should be used in hydraulic systems where LOW TOXICITY, BIODEGRADABILITY and NON-BIOACCUMULATION properties are required. They exceed the acute toxicity (LC-50 I EC-50 > 1 000 ppm) criteria adopted by the US Fish and Wildlife Service and the US EPA. Because they meet the environmental requirements they can also be used where ISO 15380 (HEES/HETG) Hydraulic Fluids are specified. Fecon Green™ Hydraulic Fluids areENVIRONMENTALLY ACCEPTED LUBRICANTS (EALs) that are formulated from renewable, biobased resources.