AUGER STUMP GRINDER ATTACHMENT
The Fecon Stumpex stump grinder mounts to excavators and backhoes, with as little as 20 gpm hydraulic output. The Stumpex can draw into stumps 8” – 28” in diameter and up to 20” deep in a single pass. Larger diameter stumps are processed by making additional passes. A threaded replaceable cone and staggered AR500 cutting blades grind out stump and root material with minimal discharge. Low maintenance costs, high production, and less clean-up make the Stumpex a great opportunity for stump grinding contractors in land clearing, tree care and municipal applications.
- Photos (7)
- Videos (1)
STUMPEX ATTACHMENT OVERVIEW
Be sure no one is within 15 feet of the working area to ensure safety. Always survey your working area for obstructions and call before you dig to avoid utilities.
Always properly maintain your Sumpex by inspection daily and making sure your blades are properly sharpened. Stumpex blades should maintain a 30 degree angle to work efficiently. Remember to always use your Fecon-provided sharpening gauge.
- Fraction of work time compared to conventional stumpers
- No carbide tools to replace
- Low maintenance (greasing & sharpening only)
- Low RPM auger bit (7-16 RPM) leads to easy clean-up and has no high speed flying debris for safer work zone
- Mount on skid steers with 20-42 GPM / 2,500 to 4,000 psi
- Mount on excavators with 12-20 ton rating and back hoes
STUMPEX ATTACHMENT PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Models: SHX33EXC, SHX34EXC
|MODEL||MOUNT||BIT DIAMETER||WEIGHT||EXC SIZE (METRIC TON)||FLOW REQUIRED|
|SHX33EXC||EXC||32" / 813 mm||1368 lb / 621 kg||8 - 12 ton||20 - 42 gpm|
|SHX34EXC||EXC||32" / 813 mm||2000 lb / 908 kg||12 - 20 ton||40 - 65 gpm|
STUMPEX ATTACHMENT PRODUCT LITERATURE