Fecon’s Tier-4 compliant FTX150 Mulching Tractor is just one of the highly dependable land clearing tractors in our lineup. Fecon tracked carriers deliver excellent ROI for the equipment investment, and the FTX 150 is no exception. Our reputation for durability, reliability is recognized across our line of tracked carriers, including the FTX150. Like all of our tractors, this Tier-4 compliant mulching tractor is built brutally tough and operator-friendly, delivering rugged performance you can count on.
The Fecon FTX150 Mulching Tractor delivers 150 net HP for proven performance in a compact design that is both versatile and fuel-efficient.
The cab is equipped with adjustable joystick pods, a suspension seat and 4 points of egress for operator comfort, convenience and safety. An intuitive touch-screen monitor allows operator to quickly make quick adjusts as needed without leaving the cab.
FTX 150 Advantages
- Engineered and built to withstand all types of mulching conditions
- High-strength steel construction without sacrificing ground pressure requirements
- Best-in-class cutting and track power
- Excellent operator visibility
FTX 150 Features
- BH85SD Bull Hog Mulcher with FGT or DCR style rotor
- Cummins 4.5 tier 4 final engine
- Aggressive 60 gpm, 5,000 psi high flow hydraulic system
- In-cab adjustability with presets
- Economic fuel consumption @ average 5.5 gallons/hour
- Swing out hydraulic cooler for complete cleaning
- Large engine compartment doors for ease of service
- 20” track shoes – single or triple grouser
FTX 150 Optional Attachments
- Tree Shear
- Grapple Bucket
- Root Rake
- Rotary Deck Mower
- Dirt Bucket
- Attachments for high flow hydraulics or low flow auxiliary hydraulics
Fecon Power Management® ensures the intelligent distribution of power, yielding up to 20% more productivity in many environments. FTX150 is long on power while surprisingly efficient with average fuel consumption at just 5.5 gallons per hour.
The FTX150 is ideal for lot clearing, vegetation management, R.O.W. and maintenance of way clearing, landscaping and more.