AUGER STUMP GRINDER ATTACHMENT
The Fecon Compact Stumpex stump grinder mounts to compact utility loaders, with as little 10-20 gpm output. A threaded replaceable cone and staggered AR500 cutting blades grind out stump and root material with minimal discharge. Low maintenance costs, high production, and less clean-up make the Stumpex a great opportunity for stump grinding contractors in land clearing, tree care and municipal applications.
- Photos (8)
STUMPEX ATTACHMENT OVERVIEW
Be sure no one is within 15 feet of the working area to ensure safety. Always survey your working area for obstructions and call before you dig to avoid utilities.
Always properly maintain your Sumpex by inspection daily and making sure your blades are properly sharpened. Stumpex blades should maintain a 30 degree angle to work efficiently. Remember to always use your Fecon-provided sharpening gauge.
• No Carbide Tools to Replace
• Low Maintenance
• Low RPM Auger Bit Leads to Easy Clean-up and has no High Speed Flying Debris for Safer Work Zone
• Fraction of Work Time Compared to Conventional Stumpers
• Mounts on Compact Utility Loaders or Mini Skid Steers with 10-20 GPM, 2,000-3,000 psi, and 3,250 lbs max
• Open Frame for Free Materal Flow
• Mini QA Design Only
STUMPEX ATTACHMENT PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL||MOUNT||BIT DIAMETER||WEIGHT||FLOW REQUIRED|
|SHX12||Common Industry Interfaces||12" / 305 mm||400 lb / 181 kg||10 - 20 gpm|
STUMPEX ATTACHMENT PRODUCT LITERATURE